Monday, March 17, 2008

I visited vidhansabha the first time

Today I visited vidhansabha, the lagislative assembly of Chhattisgarh. It was a journey full of enlightenment.
There are serious people who talk at length about so many things I know little about. And there are ministers who know little about things and when they answer cross questions, the house laughs.
If someone wants to know how wealthy our state is, he should visit vidhansabha. It is in a big premises, there are gardens, fountains, big halls, big rooms, computers, phones, fax machines, sofa, ac, canteen and almost every thing politicions and press may need to smoothly perform their duties. Vehicles take the press to vidhansabha free of cast.
I have some questions. why so many people reach vidhansabha when they dont deserve this? And why this much facilities for a few people, when there are lot many problems all over the states? I dont think so many mediapersons, like me, really understand what exactly is going on.
But there are people who learn something everytime they visit there. There are people who raise issues. There is a brighter side of it too.

No comments: